Yayyyy pasty legs.... this girl needs a summer TAN!
I should probably get a different "modestifyer" under-skirt.
I wear this one a lot. {here, here, here}
I'm thinking I should invest in several skirt slips I see on Etsy these days.
Anyways, this little dress was easily
one of the best purchases I ever made online. I love the vintage way it's cut!
It hugs and flares in just the right places.
I can even wear it as a skirt, or a top if I want.
The collar added just the touch of something extra! And heaven knows
I love polka dots on just about anything.
Sometimes, you just need to put on your girliest dress and
feel like a w-o-m-a-n!
I'm thinking I should invest in several skirt slips I see on Etsy these days.
Anyways, this little dress was easily
one of the best purchases I ever made online. I love the vintage way it's cut!
It hugs and flares in just the right places.
I can even wear it as a skirt, or a top if I want.
The collar added just the touch of something extra! And heaven knows
I love polka dots on just about anything.
Sometimes, you just need to put on your girliest dress and
feel like a w-o-m-a-n!
Dress/shirt: Forever 21
Under-skirt: Forever 21 {old}
Shoes: Ross {old}
Belt/necklace: Thrifted
Clutch: vintage; was my Grandmother's

