Friday, July 6, 2012

Clothes.

Dear Fashion Diary,


Ladies. Let me introduce you to the first item of clothing
sent to me ever from a clothing company, Sugarlips!
I had checked them out before and loved how 
they had a large range of styles from punk to elegant!
I checked the mail on my lunch break one boring day, when to my surprise
there was a little package waiting for me! 
To my delight, this delicious skirt {buy here} was
 the little lovely inside the package.
Voila! Boring day turned to best day ever!



See how it almost resembles petals of a flower? That's my favorite part.
Now I will mention that I added my own skirt underneath it to make it long enough for my personal clothing standards.



 I am very excited to start doing bloggy-business with Sugarlips! I've always seen other bloggers who get sent clothes
to wear on their websites and hoped that'd be me one day :) Hopefully
this will be the start to all kinds of blog opportunities!!


p.s. New Glasses! More on that later.
The 'Deets':
polka dot top/shoes/undershirt: Ross
skirt: c/o Sugarlips
under-skirt: Forever 21
Belt: Part of this Ross dress
Necklace: Downeast Basics
Pink Bangle: H&M




Pin It!

10 comments:

aki! said...

It's so awesome that you got a sponsor! I always love your outfits and enjoy your posts!

Katie said...

that skirt is SO cute!! Did you fill out their thing online to get that or did they contact you? I keep seeing bloggers get clothing from there and so i filled out a form online and put their botton on my blog. I'd love one of their things!!

Jessi said...

So cute! I love sugarlips! They sent me the prettiest dress! I love this skirt though! And you styled it so beautifully. Oh, and I love extender skirts. I wear mine a lot lately!

-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

beckaboots said...

That is so cool! I love it all! And I love the belt especially. so fun :) You need to come back here so we can do our HP marathon before Julia goes somewhere else haha :)

Bekah

shooting star said...

the skirt is definitely pretty and u make it even more pretty by your styling :)

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in

Maiken said...

oh, I didn't even realize you were wearing an under-skirt but it looks lovely. so do all the happy shades you've chosen. the skirt is definitely "you" and I also love the floral belt.. or yeah, every item you're wearing!

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Clara Turbay said...

Nice and cute!

Samantha Marie said...

Hey Girl! I love the way styled that. It looks wonderful. Your blog is really cute. I hope you don't mind me following you. Feel Free to follow back!!

<3
Samantha
http://biochicgeek.blogspot.com/

Teddi said...

sarajane, what a cute outfit! i like the way you combined pastels, with the floral belt & shoes. super fun necklace too. your sugarlips dress looks wonderful. :)

Snow Bruce said...

I like yours suits and the color really suitable for this season! This textured Black Pointy High Heels sports a flirty open toe and curved sides for a Brown Bow Front shoes fabulous day-to-evening look.