| My dear sister taught me how to make this flower! |
Dress: Ross
Belt: Wet Seal
Gladiators: Thrifted
Necklace: JC Penney
Glasses: {disc. thru my job} Liz Claiborne
Shades:{disc. thru my job} Michael Stars
I finally did it. I bought a maxi dress!
It's hard to find one long enough
for someone my height but this one is close enough.
I loved the sleeve length and also if you've been following
my blog even a little bit
you've realized I'm a sucker for anything nautical,
so the blue and white stripes sealed the deal!
It's one of the comfiest things I own and I even wore it to work!
p.s. these are my new glasses! I'll let you in on a little secret though,
I popped the lenses out just to see if I liked the frame
on my face first. Since I am basically blind,
they look quite different with my bad prescription in them now, but I still love them! I'll put up pictures of the completed glasses later :)
Well I hope you're all having a magnificent summer!
Our summer vaca is FINALLY coming up next week and I can hardly WAIT!
