So guess what, Diary?? I finally got the jeans I've been drooling over for the past 3 months!
(I could Not bring myself to pay $70 for jeans.)
(I could Not bring myself to pay $70 for jeans.)
Gap had an Amazing sale recently and I got them for a quarter of the orig. price.
It was already a sale item, then they had That price marked down 40%!
Needless to say, I was practically hyperventilating with joy at the register.
(Disclaimer: buckle up for an abundance of cute jeans pictures.)
- polka dot top: thrifted
- lace shirt: charlotte russe
- necklace: grandmother's
- belt: thrifted
- bag: Target
- jeans: Gap
I love them so much I've been wearing them almost every day.
They go with everything! Here they are with my other Gap sale shirt from a month ago.
![]() |
| To belt or not to belt? That is the question. |
From a basic button up top, to a t-shirt and blazer, they still look great in my opinion!
And Husbandman can't keep his hands off me when I wear these babies either...added bonus.
- blazer: Target
- lace shirt: charlotte russe
Day 5: Breakfast
(My breakfast is incredibly boring so this is from Easter...)
Day 6: Books

Day 7: High Angle
(This is a abandoned building by my apartment.)






