Friday, June 3, 2011

Days 2 & 3 of Photo Challenge!

Since I am behind a day on the Photo Challenge I'm participating in, I am now posting 
days 2 And 3 of this challenge :)
If you want to see what the challenge is check out the list 
OK! Day 2 is a picture of your favorite shoes. As Sara Shoemaker at The House of Shoes, I of course couldn't just put 1 pair of shoes up- I love all of my shoes too much!
So here are my top 5.


Pair #1
Charlotte Russe.



Pair #2
Steve Madden c/o Amazon.com



Pair #3
Charlotte Russe



Pair #4
Forever 21 (on sale for $11!)




And pair #5
Payless.


Alright, Day 3 of the challenge calls for 
pictures of hands:



Well there ya have it! I promise there won't be this many pictures next time.
I would Love to see your pictures if you are also participating, so send me the link to your photos!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Ashley Sloan said...

Oh wow your pictures are GREAT!!! Seriously! I love those Steve Madden tan shoes! So cute.

Ashley Sloan

V A N E S S A said...

Nice post! all the shoes are super cute.

Hugs from:
www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

Cute shoes! I love those gold flats!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog - following you and would love for you to follow me :)

http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

Sherry said...

Sorry, not flats, heels - it's way past my bedtime!! :)

http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

Gentri said...

I like all of these pictures!! :D LOOOVE those steve madden booties! And I always just love your animation you add to your photos. It adds such a fun and whimsical touch! :)

Ramsey said...

I am sooo jealous of your shoe collection!

Sweet Momiji said...

Great pic! Love all your shoes,(especially pair #1) gorgeous! :)

Divina Joy said...

My favorite of your favorites is the shoes with pearls and the last hand... cute!