Dear Fashion Diary,
I apologize for the boring backgrounds of these photos, sometimes the Rexburg weather does not permit outside photoshoots :( So, to make up for that, I added some animations
in my pictures to make up for the 'boringness'. Yes, boringness is a word.
I wanted this necklace from Forever 21 for the Longest time, (aqua is my Favorite color and one of my {wedding colors!} but it sold out. Anyway, I finally found this lovely on Romwe-buy it! . Definitely the new favorite in my closet.
This is how this skirt started out. I'm sure my mom had one just like it in the 90's.
Tah-dah!!!
Amazing what a belt & a crinoline skirt underneath can do.
- mustard top: Forever 21
- necklace: Romwe.com
- belt: Target
- skirt: thrifted
- shoes: Marshalls
Photo Challenge: Day 8:
Day 8: Sunset
P.S. My little bloggy blog has Finally reached over a 100 followers!!! Thanks to everyone
who takes an interest, and I truly appreciate all the sweet comments you all leave me, it makes my day every time. Thank you everyone! :)
-Sara Jane.




