Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge!


When I saw this photo challenge on Ashley Sloan's blog
I got so excited & hopped on board straight away because I LOVE photography!
Feel free to do the challenge with us
and if you want you can show me your photos, I would love to see them!
Just leave me the link to your blog with the photos on it.
And I know I'm a day late but here's my First photo, Self Portrait! 


join the fun ladies!
Oh and don't worry if you're late on starting-join in any time you want!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Renee B. said...

I'm so doing this! Fun fun, I love any excuse to take a photo! :)

Megan and Justin said...

Hey Sara! I'm doing this blog challenge too! haha such a small world :) Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Divina Joy said...

Oh, that will make me two days late.. Nice picture...

Gentri said...

So fun! I don't know if I have enough confidence
In my photography skills to be able to tackle this... :/ love that self portrait! Lovely!

Pop Champagne said...

nice pic of yourself! and this photography challange sounds really fun!

Ashley Sloan said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are doing this with me! Like all 3 of us haha. But hey it is fun, helps me maybe understand a camera better, and fun to see what others come up with, and gives you something to blog about! Love your portrait! :) Keep up the good work!

Ashley Sloan

Stevie Leigh said...

Love this idea! And love your blog!

- S from Following the Walkers

Sherry said...

Awesome photo!!!! :)

http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

annette said...

oo this looks fun!

x0
annette