| This hanging light is my FAVORITE from Ikea. |
Don't let the sunshine flooding the room fool you! I wanted to take these pictures outdoors so badly,
but the bitter winds outside were just too unbearable, even for blogging's sake!
Usually I just grin and bear it, {that last post almost killed me} but I just couldn't this time.
And for that, my photos suffered! Hopefully you all can
still make out the details on the outfit despite the crap photos.
I feel like the rest of the country is in Spring while we still get snow every other day!
C'mon Idaho, you can do it. :)
On a side note, if you want to see the other way I styled this dress, go here!
I'm hoping that by wearing Springy clothing like this, my subliminal messages to nature will force the state into Spring weather! Fingers crossed!
Blazer: H&M {similar}
Dress: Romy {similar}
Skirt underneath: Forever 21 {very similar}
Belt: Wet Seal {very similar}
