Hello Lovely readers! How was your weekend? I'm starting my blogging week off {yes, on a Tuesday} by showing my interpretation of
turning one of my outfits from a day look to a slightly fancier night look.
Let's start with the daytime look. A casual blazer, some thrifted oxford-style shoes..

Then I switched out my shoes for some stellar Steve Madden booties,
Changed my necklace to a sparklier one,
Lose the blazer and belt, add a vintage clutch, and tah-dah! Still basically the same look, but just a little fancier for perhaps a date night!
| clutch: my Grandmother's |
| watch & bracelets: Charming Charlie |
| Bag: Handmade by me {w/ help from Mom!}, and aren't these shoes thrifted Gold?! |
| Blazer: Target{old}Belt:JCPenney/Shoes:Thrifted |
| Cardi:Gap/Top:JCPenney/Shoes:Steve Madden/jeans: Forever 21 |
On a funny/sad side note: It was so bitterly cold and windy on this day that my camera plummetted into the ground on its tripod from a particularly strong gust of wind! It shattered the outer filter glass to bits. I was not only freezing my bum off, but my camera is not the camera it used to be now, poor thing. Who knew how dangerous fashion blogging could be! I live on the edge, oh yes.
This new blouse and flower belt are my new Favorites from JC Penney, which by the way you should all check out their totally new prices! They have a new person in charge now and totally remodeled their way of doing business. I wanted to snatch up everything in sight! Anyway, hope you all have a lovely week! Peace and love!

