Monday, March 12, 2012

100th Fashion Post!

Dear Fashion Diary,


Can you believe it, Diary?? 100 posts all about clothes.
 Should I feel proud... or embarrassed? 
Either way, we've stuck with it,
 my trusty fashion diary and I. We've seen some great times together!
Wooow.. here the link to my very first Fashion Diary post... 
I like to think I've come a long way since then. :)
 

Anyhoo, I must admit that I committed a crime with this outfit. 
Yes, I should be a fashion outlaw.
 I stole this outfit idea from Kendi. I saw her green jeans and instantly fell in love. Maybe the jeans are contagious too because I also turned green with envy.. I remembered seeing a similar pair at Target, which came with a prettier price tag in my humble opinion, {link to my pants at the bottom} and snatched some up straight away!












On a side note, you know how I always love to share pictures/links when I find really similar items to things I already thrifted?? Well I was randomly web surfing the other day and came across this almost Identical top to mine on riverisland.com! I had just thrifted my top a couple weeks before I found this link. 
Only mine was $6 compared to the 42 pounds { equal to $65} listed on that site. 
Sometimes I wonder if I have some sort of 6th sense.....? 
"It's like I have ESPN or something!" {name that movie}


sad fact: this plaid top makes me look preggers at the wrong angle. wah wah :(

Plaid top: Gap, men's section-altered
Crocheted top/shoes/ Steve Madden bag: thrifted
Cameo necklace: gift, Arizona boutique similar
Pin It!