Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Dress-Dream Come True!

Dear Fashion Diary,








The scalloped sleeves make me die every time. *swoon!*



Notice the snow everywhere? Yeah I was absolutely freezing. Beauty is pain people!


Well here it is ladies! The dress I've been talking and talking about.
I've had my eye on it since about 2009 but could never 
afford it. But now, thanks to my Christmas gift card from my in-laws {thanks guys!},
my dress-dreams could finally come true! 
There are few things that compare to getting pretty clothes delivered 
right to your doorstep.

I first laid eyes on it on Modcloth.com, but when I went back, gift card in hand,
alas! it was not even sold on the site anymore! But thanks to their 
amazing customer service live chat online, I found out who the vendor is,
and found the same exact dress on another site. {The things we do for clothes.}

And here's the kicker, it was the exact price of my gift card! It was almost too
serendipitous to handle. Funny thing is though, the only one left
was a size ten; but as I have mentioned before, a belt can do wonders for anything.

One other funny fact-it was just a little too short for me, so
 I dug through my closet and happened to stumble upon an old skirt that matched
PERFECTLY! I couldn't believe how well it blended in when I put it on underneath.
I've said it before and I'll say it again:Add a skirt underneath a dress to make it longer! Works every time.



  • Dress: orig. seen on Modcloth.com, purchased from 6pm.com
  • necklace: vintage; from my wedding {here} and {here}
  • skirt underneath: Khols
  • bracelet: Forever 21
  • belt: thrifted
  • shoes: Charlotte Russe
  • red lipstick: Kmart



    g*rated


Pin It!