Friday, January 7, 2011

Part 2-Wedding

Here is part 2 of the wedding. I know there are a lot of pictures but I just couldn't bear to leave much out! 

The whole wedding party

The woman who made the whole event possible!





My beautiful sister with me





A pre-reception line foot rub :) What a sweetheart he is!




William's brother was there by proxy

My cute nieces!

One of my favorite photos of the whole day :)

Every single dress-handmade!





Such studs.







The only thing in the wedding that I made haha


The Candy Bar!
 

You guessed it-my mother made these birds from scratch!
The masterpiece cake!!


Our night under the stars :)


Will's brute strength broke the cake spatula!

First I got him.
Then he got me back..







There you have it! A happy ending to the wedding of my dreams :)




Pin It!

9 comments:

Farnsworths Forever said...

Too cute. Too, too, too cute. What a perfect day.

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Everything is seriously exquisite!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh my goodness...I LOOOOVE the layout of this Post. I never get tired of looking at these. And the "brute strength" caption cracked me up.
You're adorable!! : )
xoxo

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness I love that Will broke the knife- boy doesn't know his own strength! Your reception was such a party- the whole atmosphere was so very different from a lot of receptions. Not that a formal reception is a negative, but I prefer the kick-your-shoes-off-and-dance-in-the-grass feel that yours had.

P.S. Every single person in the bridal party is gorgeous. And I'm not just saying that because I am among their number;)

Sara Shoemaker said...

Thank you everybody for your sweet comments! That night was so much fun :)

ashley in wonderland said...

your wedding was seriously amazing!

katherine said...

okay, i know you posted this a couple months ago, but can i just say you had the most amazing wedding. i'm IN LOVE with your dress!! did you get it made? i'm seriously just in love with everything about your wedding! :)

Renee B. said...

Holy crap girl! Your wedding looks so beautiful! Seeeriously. Love all the handmade touches and that bouquet is gorgeous!!! Wow! Thanks for sending me the link, I love! Oh and the starbursts on all the twinkle lights?! Sooooo pretty. :)

DailyGlamour said...

the weeding of your dream ! you are so lucky !!!!
kisses

http://thecityofclothes.blogspot.com/