| {yes I know my eyes are closed, but I liked everything else about this photo so I made it my number one!} |
Like my red lipstick pucker up above?? haha, kinda ridiculous. Anyway, if you can't tell from my Crazy hair in all these photos, it was the windiest photoshoot I've done yet! They say 'wind is a model's best friend' but I disagree.. The wind was Not my friend that day!
Not to mention the freezing temperature. Hopefully you can't see
my teeth chattering in any photos, I deserve an Oscar for my performance! :)
P.S. I totally copied this outfit idea from Kendi. Specifically this outfit.
If anyone can tell me where to find cute pink skinny jeans like hers, let me know!
- mint sweater: Gap {old}
- checkered shirt: mens section Gap
- black skinnies: Walmart
- belt: NY & Co. {hand me down}
- glasses necklace: Forever 21
- flats: Ross
- clutch: Vintage; my Grandmother's
