Thursday, January 12, 2012

Impatience.

Dear Fashion Diary,








How do ya like my fashion rule-breaking?? Tights with open-toed shoes! Gasp!

  • coat: Target
  • top: thrifted
  • skirt: antique store
  • necklace: Forever 21
  • tights: ?
  • shoes: Charlotte Russe

So after a big fiasco with the mail, we FINALLY got the last part of our Christmas gifts:
Visa gift cards!
After hours of pouring over all my favorite sites, {hours I tell you} I finally settled on 
a stunning black lace dress from Modcloth I've had my eye on for a few years, but never wanted to splurge on. That's why I love gift cards-they're the gift that keeps on giving! :)
Cannot WAIT till it gets here.
And now the waiting game begins....
So keep an eye out for the dress to make its debut right here!

P.S. How was your weekend? Any fun plans this weekend??
 
Pin It!

12 comments:

Erin said...

Yay for gift cards! :) Can't wait to see this infamous dress! :)

Love your outfit!

Maiken said...

I love gift cards! and I'm looking forward to seeing your new beautiful dress.
you look great, as always, and I think there's nothing wrong with the combination of tights and open-toed shoes.. at least in your case :P
now, when it comes to the weekend then I and my bf have a plan to go shopping, again, haha.

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Fabrizia said...

These photos are gorgeous! Really nice post, I like it!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
Win an amazing dress by entering the Free People giveaway on my blog!

shooting star said...

hey u luk really really pretty..and really like the way u have worn tis dress for winters.....but am not sure..if im brave enough to try this..with icy winds in my city!!!...
really liking the skirt!!!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.com/

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

I love your look! And the cute necklace..
Waiting for your post with the beautiful dress :)

Shalyn said...

Your skirt has POCKETS! I am such a sucker for pockets, love it! And hooray for giftcards- they really are the best!

Alexis Kaye said...

you look great

Bad Joan said...

Love it! The skirt is so cute!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

AngeliqueDama said...

Love that skirt and shoes<3

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

CUTE skirt!

P.S. I'm giving away a wish bracelet today courtesy of Vivien Frank. Come check it out!

Shawna Faye said...

I adore open toe shoes with tights. It is so very mod-retro. Can't wait to see your new dress!

Bonnie said...

I love the striped top, but more importantly I LOVELOVELOVE the shoes. They are so cute.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88