This has been my 'fall uniform' as of late. I got this sweater-top at the
uhhh-mazing Forever 21 {it had 2 stories!} in Utah from this trip.
I can't wait to wear it with everything!
Plaid collared shirts underneath, cute winter coats over it, with a skirt and colored nylons,
it looks cute no matter how you wear it!
And it kindof shatters the outdated fashion rule, no black and brown together.
{I'm all about pushin boundaries, people. Livin on the edge.}
Oh and how fun is this new pearl ring?! Everyone that sees it is so confused as to
how it stays on my finger haha. I always go to Forever 21
for all and any unique jewelry.
I just love this time of year and I'm so ready for Halloween!
The decorations these days are so expensive though..I'm at a loss.
I was raised in the Funnest of halloween homes. We spared nothing.
And now I want my home to be that fun!
If anyone has any home-made Halloween decorations
ideas I would love to know!!
- trench: Burlington Coat Factory, clearance
- striped sweater/jeans/glasses necklace/ring: Forever 21
- purse: Dillard's
- boots: Charlotte Russe.com
- belt: thrifted






