Monday, October 10, 2011

Our Little Road Trip.

So I know this is a little late but remember this road trip I mentioned? 
Well 2 weekends ago Mr. husbandman and I drove 
to Utah with some friends to meet up with his family for our church's General Conference!
Utah was beautiful. And only a few hours away from us!
 

*All photos taken on my phone

This was my second time attending live. Such a beautiful building!

We also took some time to visit the AMazing outdoor mall right by our hotel! 
They had my favorite  home store, Z Gallerie :)



 
They had a whole room that was aqua themed! My Favorite! {If ya couldn't tell}



The Forever 21 there had 2 levels! It was glorious. 
{Expect to see my Forever 21 purchases in a later post! ;) }


Will's cousins had fun with him while we were all together at his Aunt and Uncle's house! Hahah those are darts stuck to his glasses if ya couldn't tell :P

All in all, it was a great weekend. Kindof a chaotic and unexpected weekend at times
but overall I had so much fun. I love getting out of Idaho! haha.
Hope you're all having a fabulous week!


Pin It!

11 comments:

Gentri said...

So glad you had fun!!

Raji said...

This looks and sounds like so much fun!
And, great pictures to have been taken with your phone. Technology nowadays!

Sheela said...

aww thaank u soo 4ur sweet comment hope to hear from u soon again

love delasheela.blogspot.com

Bad Joan said...

Aqua is great!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Emma Frances said...

How fun! I LOVE that first picture! And I really want to go to conference live again. I have just been once and it was so much fun! I can't wait to go again!

Erin said...

What a beautiful rainbow! :) LOVE F21 jewelry!!

Maiken said...

the last photo is definitely my favourite too :) and I also looove driving around the country and getting out of my home town.. although Estonia is so small anyway, hehe :P

oh, you asked about my job some time ago! well, it is mostly about writing and managing projects which concern building water pipes and wastewater pipes in my home town :)

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

Ahh.. i love road trips! We had a mini-road trip with the family over the weekend! :)
The first picture is gorgeous! I can't believe its with your phone camera... its beautiful!

Mikelle Jade {The Honeypie Archives} said...

ah frick, you were in Utah?? We should've gone to F21 together!
And if you you think the gateway f21 is great--- make sure you go to the South Towne one next time (in Sandy) it's probably 3x bigger and better organized :)

Glad you enjoyed conference and the Z-gallerie. If only we could all afford to decorate our houses that way.

Alexis Kaye said...

hOW FUN! i WANT TO GO TO CONFERENCE LIVE SO BAD!!!!!! :d

beckaboots said...

Conference trips are fun! and omg that picture of William is hilarious. I've never been to Z Gallerie... I know I know. I need to go. Ok you've convinced me.

Bekah
If Work Permits