So I know this is a little late but remember this road trip I mentioned?
Well 2 weekends ago Mr. husbandman and I drove
to Utah with some friends to meet up with his family for our church's General Conference!
Utah was beautiful. And only a few hours away from us!
*All photos taken on my phone
![]() |
| This was my second time attending live. Such a beautiful building! |
We also took some time to visit the AMazing outdoor mall right by our hotel!
They had my favorite home store, Z Gallerie :)
They had a whole room that was aqua themed! My Favorite! {If ya couldn't tell}
The Forever 21 there had 2 levels! It was glorious.
{Expect to see my Forever 21 purchases in a later post! ;) }
![]() | |
| Will's cousins had fun with him while we were all together at his Aunt and Uncle's house! Hahah those are darts stuck to his glasses if ya couldn't tell :P |
All in all, it was a great weekend. Kindof a chaotic and unexpected weekend at times
but overall I had so much fun. I love getting out of Idaho! haha.
Hope you're all having a fabulous week!









