Monday, October 17, 2011

Ballad of the Girl With the Red Shoes.

Dear Fashion Diary,




Diary, how great are these shoes?!
I've always wanted some bright red-hot shoes for dressing up and now I have some!


You haven't even heard the best part yet oh fashion diary.
I found them just sitting on a shelf amongst old, nasty shoes
at the D.I. {secondhand store} right around the corner!!!
I think they were $5.


This is how my eyes saw them in the store. Everything else faded to black and white!!
 {I may need to get my eyes checked..}


And what really sold me was the strap around the ankle. So 1940's! 
I want to host a vintage costume dinner party just to wear them
with some awesome Old Hollywood outfit.


OK I apologize, enough about the shoes. 
About the outfit- I love pairing loose fitting clothing with tight, rigid-lined clothing;
it makes for some interesting contrast.
So that's what I did here! 
Oh and how pretty is our new street??

  • top: Ross
  • skirt: Agaci
  • belt: Target
  • necklace: heirloom
  • crown ring: San Diego
  • shoes: thrifted


Pin It!