Monday, October 24, 2011

Old School.

Dear Fashion Diary,
 











The majority of this ensemble is from high school or older.
My mother bought the short sleeve top and the skirt
years and years ago thinking I'd like them. 
I thought they were too 'boring' when I was in high school so they sat sadly in my closet!
Thus the beauty of holding on to your clothes.
Usually I give away my old stuff to stay organized and un-cluttered.
But I had a feeling about these guys. And now I'm happier than I ever I kept them!!
 
Isn't it funny how our tastes can drastically change over time??
How have your tastes changed as you get older?

{I wish I would've known my necklace's ribbon was hangin out in the front...}

  • tan top: Gap (old)
  • lace top: Charlotte Russe
  • skirt/pearl ring: Forever 21 (old)
  • bow belt: thrifted!
  • heels: Charlotte Russe.com
  • necklace: an Arizona boutique

Pin It!