Dearest Fashion Diary,
Confession, I wore this outfit way before I went to arizona last weekend.
I tend to get quite behind! But oh well,
just because I'm late doesn't make the outfit any less cute, right? :)
Anyhoo, I have had my eye on this dress from Target for a while,
but A) it was too much and B) it was immodest.
But then, I spotted it on the CLearance rack on one my of rare trips to target (Rexburg doesn't have a Target..sniffle) and the idea of adding my "modestifyer" skirt
underneath popped into my head! {skirt also worn here. }
When the price is right, suddenly all sorts of ideas present themselves ;)
- dress: Target clearance
- shirt worn underneath: Forever 21
- belt: thrifted
- skirt worn underneath: Forever 21
- wedges: Ross
- necklace: Romwe/ring: Etsy shop "waterwaif"
What sorts of thing do You do to make your clothes work for you??-Sara Jane.
