I'm back!!! Did ya miss me? We had such a wonderful trip seeing both our families.
Thanks for all your well-wishes, loves :)
We had literally just stepped off the plane and drove straight home when I took these
outfit pictures. Like my bright patriotic pattern-mixing??
We spent the weekend mostly at Will's house seeing his brother Kevin who just got home from his 2-year mission for our church.
We went out to dinner, saw Transformers 3 {don't waste your money}, and just hung around spending time with everyone. It was so hard to leave! I looove seeing friends and family.
I can't wait to move back.
Although, it was 116 degrees when we went...I do Not miss that heat.
It was one jam-packed 4th. We started the day by swimming with William's family in AZ,
and having a barbecue with them. Then they dropped us off at the airport
and once we got back to Idaho we met up with some friends in Idaho Falls to see the Huge fireworks show!
Oooooooooh...Aaaaaaaaahhhh...
| {sparklers!} |
- striped top: kmart
- sailboat necklace: Charming Charlie
- white belt: forever 21
- skirt: thrifted
- purse: Dillard's
- boat shoes: Payless




