Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Psych(e)! I Tricked You..



 Did that title entrigue you?
(or...not. that's ok too.)
Well, I only titled it that because I'm watching Psych as I compose this :)
Don't you all miss that show so MUCH?!
I know I do; thank you Netflix for giving me my Psych fix.

 "Gus, don't be exactly half of an 11 pound black forest ham."
It was supposed to come back this summer but I heard it's not till Fall..
Wah wah...





 Anyway, aboot the ootfit.
I saw Clothed Much wearing this skirt and once I saw how cheap it was at 
Forever 21 and that it rolled down to be longer,
I knew I had to get it! You see, I 
have been drooling over a picture of Kelly Rippa wearing a very similar 
skirt a while ago and have always wanted a striped one since.




Now I just need to work on getting Kelly Rippa's athletic body....
  • jacket:  Target? Ross?
  • mustard top: Ross
  • pink belt: gift from sister, New York & Co.
  • skirt: Forever 21{Similar one here}
  • heels: 1319


    What's your favorite Psych quote??
Pin It!