Once upon a time, I got bored and decided to try different clothing items in my closet
together. And this outfit came out of it. That's right, I use fashion as a hobby.
I hadn't worn this sweater..thing.. in Such a long time
but I was determined to figure out a way to re-invent it! This belt has magical powers
because when I add it to something
together. And this outfit came out of it. That's right, I use fashion as a hobby.
I hadn't worn this sweater..thing.. in Such a long time
but I was determined to figure out a way to re-invent it! This belt has magical powers
because when I add it to something
it magically turns the outfit cute, with its magical fashion wand!
Bippity Boppity Boo.
Bippity Boppity Boo.
- sweater: Ross
- checkered shirt: gift
- necklace/jeans: Forever 21
- belt: Wet Seal
- sandals: thrifted
Photo Challenge: Day 10, Animals
I recently went to the pound with some friends who might get a dog and check out these cute kitties!!!! That ^ cat pretty much winked at me. Love.
And now I leave you with what might be the Cutest photo of kittens you have ever seen.
-Sara Jane.