Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Photos 11-15 of Photo Challenge!

So I know I am Waaaay behind on the Photo Challenge. So this whole post is just that! 
Photos from Day 11, through Day 15 (today).
Day 11: Silhouette
This is my friend Jessi. We had a 'photography day' around town and experimented with silhouette shots! 

Day 12: Sun Flare
Another result of walking around town and finding hidden beauties!

Day 13: Reminds You of Childhood
 Yep, this is me. I was one Angry ballerina! NO one takes my soda and gets away with it.

Day 14: Someone You Love
 Of course this handsome hubby came straight to mind when I saw that title! This is from our engagement photoshoot. Check out our wedding photos Here and Here!

Day 15: Action
This is my brother-in-law Mark on a Flo-Rider machine! He took a whole class on it one summer and this was a 'final' of sorts. Funnest final ever, right?! 

Well there you have it. I hope to stay caught up from now on! If you want to join the Photo Challenge check it out right over here. And no worries if you want to 
join in late! You can start anytime :) 

P.S.! I am entering this Spotted Umbrella giveaway on Gentri Lee's blog here!
Pin It!