Guess what diary?! I Finally found the blazer of my dreams. This D.I. in town is a Thriftaholic's Disneyland I'm telling you.
![]() |
| I love the button cinch in the back which also makes it fit cuter! |
Ok so here's the deal. I have had my pretty little eye on this Emersonmade blazer for Quite some time.
But you see that horrible price right there?! No way Jose.
![]() |
| I added these flower pins I got at Jo-Ann craft, to this braided belt. |
So you can imagine my excitement when I spotted this look-alike at the thrift store!
It's extremely similar! Let me show you:
Notice the fabric, and even the Buttons are almost the same! I completely lucked out I don't even know what happened.
$238 vs. $8. :)
- floral top/blazer: thrifted
- altered belt: Downeast Basics $1
- bird necklace: Style Lounge (AZ)
- jeans: forever 21 $9.50
- flats: ...from high school??
{If you want to see my other EmersonMade look-alike navy blazer, go Here.}
--a very grateful Sara Jane.




