Monday, March 28, 2011

F.D.: Unconscious I Love You's.

Dear Fashion Diary,

 In case you didn't know diary, 
I happen to love polka dots.
And great deals! Remember when I wrote about the new ebay-ish site I found,
Smashion? Well that's where I got this little beauty. 
Love it! 




There is a slight chance I wear my new shoes too much...
Wait, is that possible??
I thought it was funny that I unconsciously made the "I love you" sign as I was moving my hair. It was probably because I was thinking about how much I love all of YOU!
This one's for you, my lovely followers!


  • grey cardigan: Downeast Basics
  • top: Forever 21 c/o Smashion $5
  • belt: Target
  • jeans: Charlotte Russe
  • shoes: c/o Steve Madden
-Forever Yours,
Sara Jane 
Pin It!

4 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh Polka-dots, how I LOVE thee!!! That belt and sweater look awesome with the new shirt! Darling outfit, darling model. : )
xoxo,
Mom

Molly @ A Bit O' Shine said...

YES to polka dots! :)

Oh I have a photo from that Audrey Hepburn photoshoot in the margin of your blog - not the actual photo (let me correct that) but a reprint in a magazine that I saw and fell in love with and had to tear out and keep.

Your mom sent me...something about old lady facebook? ;)

Now I have to go find your post with that adorable pink phone. :)

GrandmaBev said...

Hi Sara,
Your Mom sent me from her blog. Love all your fun fashion pictures. Looks like marriage agrees with you. We wish you the very best.

Brooke R. Harper said...

Haha! You are so cute!