Sunday, March 27, 2011

F.D.: Quick Sunday Post.

So I know I'm in sunday dress but I didn't wear this today how sad is that?
I don't think I've ever posted an outfit on the actual day 
I wear it... But hey at least
I get the pictures up at all, right?...

( I layered 2 shirts together since 1 didn't really have sleeves. Never be afraid to use several items of clothing in one outfit!!! Some items really compliment each other.)




  • Lace sleeved shirt: Charlotte Russe
  • top: Forever 21?
  • necklace: my grandmother's
  • belt: Wet Seal
  • skirt: Target
  • shoes: Ross
Pin It!

5 comments:

styled by 3 said...

you look darling! that outfit is so so flattering on you and i want that skirt and those shoes please! :)
we're following you!

~liz

Faith Peacock said...

I liked that it said necklace:my grandmother's. Isn't it the best to get things from loved ones? Awesome in my opinion. Also, adorable outfit.

Amy said...

Cute wedges!! And I love the layering.

Randi said...

Love this outfit! :)

Brittany said...

Oooooh, I want this outift. Ya look darlin'.