Monday, March 7, 2011

F.D. : Secondhand Fabulosity.

Dear Diary,

Can I just say that I love fabulous secondhand clothes?? I really love this look, and half of it barely cost me anything!





This fab wool blazer came from our local DI, the navy polka dot blouse came from Smashion which is an Ebay-like site. $5! And the brooch is from an antique store.




Love these shoes. Charlotte Russe!












As you've all seen in some of my past posts, I love to try different things with my outfits. So I decided to belt it and I loved the result! Belts can change the world. Really.










I tend to suddenly gain a long-lost twin

Waddya know,we have similar fashion tastes, too!

Sincerely, 
Sara Jane
Pin It!

2 comments:

Faith Peacock said...

Love the belt! And I couldn't pull off that blazer but you ROCK it!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I'm totally in love with the outfit with the belt on. It's great both ways, but WOW!!! that belt just does MAGIC for it (in my humble opinion). : )
And you know my weakness for polka-dots!!!
xoxo