Warning: get ready for twirl pictures.
A lot of times when I wear a sleevless dress and don't want a sweater over it, I put a cardigan on Under it, so the dress doesn't lose it's silhouette. Totally worked!
| This twirl shot was just outrageous enough to put up here. |
Ok. This dress. *new favorite*
I was perusing all the vintage items at a local antique store flea market
when I came across my favorite seller. She always is
stocked full of vintage goodies any girl would want! I have had a genuine vintage dress
on my wish list for I don't know how many years.
When I spotted this beauty I knew I couldn't say no. She let me try it on,
and I barely squeezed into it (WOW they had tiny waists back then) and bought it!
Beauty is pain, right? Worth it.
I love the buttons on the side and on the left shoulder if you noticed.
It even looks handmade. I wonder who wore it first?!
I could spin around in this thing every day.
Sometimes a girl just needs to feel girly. (For me that's all the time....)
Dress: Vintage (flea market)//Shoes: F21//Cardigan: Gap//Necklace: handmedown//Belt:vintage
Linking to:
Two Thirty-Five Designs,
Glam Hungry Mom,
Crowley Party,
Fashion Informant,
Style Elixir,
Transatlantic Blonde
Rolled Up Pretty
Thrifters Anonymous
Random Wednesday
My Girlish Whims
Kiwi Womens Style
I Feel Pretty
Linking to:
Two Thirty-Five Designs,
Glam Hungry Mom,
Crowley Party,
Fashion Informant,
Style Elixir,
Transatlantic Blonde
Rolled Up Pretty
Thrifters Anonymous
Random Wednesday
My Girlish Whims
Kiwi Womens Style
I Feel Pretty