Sunday, April 14, 2013

Confessions of A Shopaholic

Dear Fashion Diary,

How many of you have seen Confessions of  A Shopaholic? 
It's been a while since I've seen it but every time I put on yellow with green I think of that scene where the main girl promises to Never wear green and yellow together, if I'm remembering it right.
As if it's a fashion sin. Ever since that movie I have wondered
if I am committing a fashion faux-pas?? 
Frankly, I don't care if the Fashion Police would catch me because 
I happen to like the combination!
Thoughts? :)



People have asked me where I got my 'hombre' hair done, and I just laugh and tell them it was free  & only took a few years of growing out my highlights to get it! Free hombre right at home ladies. Laziness/cheapness Does pay off kids.







Pants:Target//Cardi:Macy's//Top:Gap//Flats:Old Navy


Have a great week ladies! I will try to post more than every couple weeks....


Pin It!