This skirt was one of the first Goodwill beauties I got when we moved down to Az.
Every time I go back to that particular Goodwill,
I Always walk outta there with thrifted gold!
It's my lucky Goodwill :)
Remember how I told you all to check out Charlotte Russe for amazing deals?
Here's further proof-I got this necklace for $5 on black friday, and these shoes for $10.00 on one of their amazing sales! They have Great sales.
Well I don't really have much else to say...I wish I could write up a witty post
or something but that's all I got today! haha.
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!!
Skirt: thrifted//Top:JC Penney//Shoes/Necklace:Charlotte Russe//Jacket:F21
Linking up to:
Get Your Pretty On
Style Elixir
Kiwi Women's Style
Rolled Up Pretty
Pleated Poppy-----> (button on right)
Whatever Whenever Wednesday
Get Your Pretty On
Style Elixir
Kiwi Women's Style
Rolled Up Pretty
Pleated Poppy-----> (button on right)
Whatever Whenever Wednesday