Monday, March 18, 2013

Miley Cyrus Clothes...

Dear Fashion Diary,








Yes, I'm ashamed to admit I'm wearing Miley Cyrus brand skinny jeans. 
{Remember when she had a lame little clothing brand 
at Walmart? That lasted all of 2 minutes.) 
Anyway, I decided to not over-spend when it came
to closet staples such as black skinnies. You can find colored pants in just about 
every color Anywhere these days. 
It's silly to overpay for something basic you can usually find for cheap. 
So I just look the other way when I pull these out of the closet and the Miley Cyrus tag 
stares me in the face! hahaha :) Hey, if it's cute it's cute, right?

Sorry my posts are so spread out- I want to put up Current posts like every other fashion 
blogger, instead of being a month behind....but I've been extra busy lately
editing photos from my first family photo shoot. 
I had no idea how much  time this would take! Learning a lot for sure.
I'll put my favorite shots up once I'm done! 
What new adventures have you been tackling lately??





Peek-a-boo!

Striped sweater/shoes:Kohls//Sequin-collar top:Romwe.com//Pants:Walmart//Jewelry/Coat:F21
</>
Pin It!