Yes, this is the same dress on my popular posts column over on the right. Can you blame me for wearing it again?? I just love putting it on!
This is my last of the Idaho posts left I believe, and below I also have photos of how I wore it in Arizona later. In Idaho I added a skirt under it since it is a tad short,
and in Arizona I wore tights with it instead. I think I like the tights look,
how about you? With tights it is more of a
Zooey Deschanel look and I can move around a little bit more
without fear of it being too short.
Votes, anyone?
If you missed my explanation of how I got this dress on my first post about it,
I looked and looked for it on Modcloth.com once I saw this picture:
But it was sold out. I'm not surprised! Did that deter a fashion hunter like me?
NO! :) I love a good fashion-hunt.
So I looked up who the designer was {BB Dakota} and looked around online
till I found the same exact dress at 6pm.com!
It was too big but I got it anyway because I knew I would never find this
exact one again. Plus, my mom is a master seamstress
so I knew she could fit it to me, which she did! :)
So happy to finally have that "little black dress" every girl needs in her closet.
I would strongly suggest finding out who your favorite designers
are and try finding out what other sites they sell to
because they always sell to more than once place!
![]() |
| yeah, it was really bright out....ps I feel like Peter Pan here with that shadow! |
Dress:6pm.com{Modcloth brand}//Belt/Gold Shoes:Target//Black Shoes: Charlotte Russe//Pearl Necklace:Rue21//Blue Necklace:Charlotte Russe//Bracelet: F21
SO what's the verdict? Look 1 or Look 2?




