Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Homemadeness

Dear Fashion Diary,





Hey, remember me?? It's been a while! Life has not slowed down enough for me to post on here in forever... I can't even remember the last time I got to stay at 
home more than a few hours. 
I've been editing a ton of family photos from a photoshoot I recently did! 
Fun, but time consuming. 
I am loving the fact that I can finally build my photography portfolio up a bit! 
Maybe I'll put up a few photos here once I'm done.

Anyhoo- I don't know how many of you remember this skirt from my first post about it. I made it from a Walmart pattern and Walmart fabric! It was Soooo simple I love it. And I can wear it a number of ways! I'm currently working on a Jcrew inspired polkadot pencil skirt right now too that I can't wait to show this Fashion Diary of mine.

What have you all been working on lately??






Sweater: Macy's///Skirt: homemade by me///Belt/shoes: Target//Jewelry:Vintage
Pin It!