Saturday, February 23, 2013

Simplify

Dear Fashion Diary,





Usually I'm all about layers, layers, layers. But this time I decided to take 
David Thorough's advice and "simplify"! 
Sometimes a girl just needs to be warm and comfy without the fuss of a bunch of accessories. This was on a freezing cold day and this go-to cable knit sweater is just what I need to warm up in! I look forward to winters Specifically because of this sweater :)

And if I ever want to be very comfortable but feel like a million bucks- I simply put on these jeans. I'm sure we all saw them on The Daybook, 
and I coveted them ever since their appearance on her blog. I almost bought them full price, but my patience paid off because I got them on sale for about 80% off! 
It never fails to wait for a sale. 
Yes, you can quote me on that proverb.

As for the shoes- I decided there still wasn't enough sparkle in my life and bought these on clearance, $9! They go with just about everything so prepare to see these babies around here more often.


Pants/sweater: Gap///Sparkle flats: Old Navy


Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM
"
Pin It!