Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Day of Valentine's

Dear Fashion Diary,




I had husband come outside to pose in a photo with me real quick and he didn't think to put on shoes...haha don't mind the socks!





For Valentine's Day I wanted an outfit that screamed girly and pink! I pretty much grabbed every red/pink thing I own and put it all on. I never thought to pair this striped top with this see-through pink blouse but I love the outcome! Hope it's not pink overload...

Anyway, for v-day we went out to dinner and saw that movie Warm Bodies about the zombie who falls for a human, lol. I HIGHLY suggest this movie. It was hilarious and surprisingly a feel-good movie too!
Go see it! Now!
How was your YOUR Valentine's Day??



Had a little fun during the photo editing haha!

William got me flowers! I didn't want a whole bouquet because the flowers all die anyway, so I  just wanted a couple sweet flowers :) He surprised me at work with them!

Bow Blouse/Necklace: F21///Striped top: Old Navy///Pants: Gap///Shoes: Charlotte Russe///Bangle: H&M





Linking to:

WIWW , Rolled Up Pretty, Kiwi Womens Style, Because Shana Said So, My Girlish Whims, Rae Gun Ramblings, Transatlantic Blonde.
Pin It!