Saturday, June 30, 2012

Moo-Moo Magic

Dear Fashion Diary,









Fun little fact: This ring used to be a long necklace pendant.
I found that I was never wearing it as a necklace,
so I disconnected it from the chain and used E6000 glue to attach it to a ring!
And now I wear it all the time :)
Now about the dress. This thing was pah-retty nasty at the DI when I found it.
It resembled something that one of those cat-lady animal hoarders
would wear around her cluttered house.
But! the color had potential since aqua Is my favorite color and all. 
So I didn't even use a sewing machine,
I just implemented the magic of a wide belt {works every time!!!} 
and threw a cardigan on it.
{If ya like it put a cardi on it. Get it? Beyonce's song? ha..}
You can probably tell it was a moo-moo
since the top still looks a little funny, but a girl can try, right??

I hope you all have a lovely 4th of July full of sparkling fireworks,
family, and good all-American food :)

 Dress: Thrifted
Cardi/Belt: Target {old}
Shoes: Ross
Necklace: JC Penney/Ring: Charlotte Russe {used to be a necklace}
Flower pin: vintage {from my wedding bouquet}


Pin It!