| My "thewind'sdryingoutmycontacts" face... |
This day was a glorious day. Husbandman asked me on an official date
and so we got all dressed up, went out to a Delicious dinner
at a steakhouse, then walked along the river in Downtown Idaho Falls.
This river looks awesome in the winter when it's
frozen solid! It was the perfect day. There's no one I love dating more
than my husbandman :)
As for my outfit, I couldn't decide what to wear {shocker}. So I thought something I often do while standing in front of my closet:
"what would Zooey Deschanel wear?"
While this isn't Exactly her style, I took her nautical look she often wears
and made it my own with what I had, and alas this outfit was born.
Thank you, Zooey for providing fashion inspiration
to girls everywhere!
Striped top: Old Navy
Military Cardi: Forever 21 {old}
Skinnies: Walmart
Wedges: Charlotte Russe online
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: JC Penney/ Purse: Dillards {Fossil}
Sunnies: Rue 21
