Ladies. Let me introduce you to the first item of clothing
sent to me ever from a clothing company, Sugarlips!
I had checked them out before and loved how
they had a large range of styles from punk to elegant!
I checked the mail on my lunch break one boring day, when to my surprise
there was a little package waiting for me!
To my delight, this delicious skirt {buy here} was
the little lovely inside the package.
Voila! Boring day turned to best day ever!
See how it almost resembles petals of a flower? That's my favorite part.
Now I will mention that I added my own skirt underneath it to make it long enough for my personal clothing standards.
I am very excited to start doing bloggy-business with Sugarlips! I've always seen other bloggers who get sent clothes
to wear on their websites and hoped that'd be me one day :) Hopefully
this will be the start to all kinds of blog opportunities!!
| p.s. New Glasses! More on that later. |
The 'Deets':
polka dot top/shoes/undershirt: Ross
skirt: c/o Sugarlips
under-skirt: Forever 21
Belt: Part of this Ross dress
Necklace: Downeast Basics
Pink Bangle: H&M
