| I got these aqua vintage earrings on Etsy! How fun are they?! |
Remember this post about our vacation where I hinted at some fashion posts?
Well here's one of them! This was at Mill Ave, one of my Favorite
Arizona hot spots. {all the 'spots' are hot there I suppose!}
This is my ultimate color combination: pale pink, aqua, and mustard.
Sometime I'll even wear this dress as a skirt!
Don't be afraid to think outside the box and use your clothes in more than one way.
It'll save you money from shopping less, and it's almost like discovering new clothes
right in your own closet!
Make your closet the new shopping mall ;)
Did you all have a splendid weekend??
We were actually in San Diego for my brother in law's wedding;
it was a total Blast! {more on that later}
Also I want to thank Everyone for their sweet comments on my last post!
You all bring me warm fuzzies :)
dress: Modcloth
aqua shirt/bag: thrifted
pink bangle: H&M
shoes: Payless
belt: came with dress from Ross
