Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pearls & Pink

Dear Fashion Diary,






My little buddies decided to join me!  We even sang a Happy Working Song afterwards as we cleaned my apartment with the neighborhood squirrels.










 
It's too bad I took these pictures before our front lawn bloomed.
 It's a different place now;
there are bright tulips surrounding our steps and bright green tree-lined
streets and lawns! I simply love driving down these streets.
It's nice to finally have a Spring season,
 unlike Arizona where you basically have hot, and hotter as your 2 seasons :)

About the outfit!
I felt as if I won the thrift lottery when I spotted this pink wonder.
And it was even my size which almost Never happens at the thrift store!
I did Not however have that luck with this thrifted navy polka-dot top.
 It's probably 20 sizes too big. 
Thank you, photo editing websites and layering for disguising that!!!
Layering never ceases to save me.

polkadot top/skirt: thrifted
short-sleeved top: Gap {old}
shoes/owl ring: Forever 21
belt: came with antique dress from Etsy


Pin It!