Remember this post about our vacation in Arizona? Here's another one of
my fashion posts from then as promised!
As mentioned in my other post, these photos were taken behind Joe's Farm Grill.
One of the most fun old-time-America restaurants you'll ever stop by!
This collar underneath my shirt was actually an entire
shirt from the thrift store that was frankly hideous.
But I saw the potential in the collar, so I cut up the shirt and now I
have a collar that can go under just about any top!
I'm super excited to see what all I can pair it with.
On a side note, I just noticed how much
I'm squinting in almost every photo! Apparently my eyes can't handle the slightest bit of sun anymore. Living in Idaho has made me a
pale vampire that can't handle the glare of the sun as I used to :(
So how was everyone's weekend?? I would love to hear your fun tales :)
top: Gap {old}
collar/skirt: thrifted
flats: Pacsun/ belt: vintage
vintage pin: antique store
necklace/bracelet: Forever 21
Here's my mother and I at Joe's right before lunch! Love you mom!
![]() |
| And one last pic of husband and I to leave you with ;) {sorry for the bad quality} |



