So I'm not really pleased with my editing of any of these photos. We have photoshop on our home computer, but I've always considered learning it to be too daunting.
I mean where do I start?? I approached it for
the first time today and it completely overwhelmed me. Does anyone have tips
or advice on how to get started on Photoshop?!
I feel like, to be a successful photographer these days, one has to perfect their Photoshop skills as well their photography skills.
I would love to bring my blog up to a more professional level! Helpful tips are appreciated! :)
And on a happy side note, I won the Spanish Steps dress from Shabby Apple thanks to
a giveaway on Pop Culture and Fashion Magic! Thanks, Sara!!
- blazer: thrifted
- lace top: Rue 21
- lace t-shirt underneath: Charlotte Russe
- jeans: Forever 21
- flats: Payless
- watch: Charming Charlie/ necklace: Romwe.com

