Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Traditions.

Dear Fashion Diary,








Scandalous!!!




You guys! {gals} It's Christmas week! Can you believe it?! I'm so excited.
It is a bit sad we won't see any family this year, but I flew down to see family a couple months ago, and my in-laws spent Thanksgiving with us, so
it's not the end of the world :)
I'm pretty sure I know what my hubby is getting me, I become quite the little Nancy Drew
around this time of year....And my guesses are almost always right!
Great for me, annoying for him ;) He has yet to stump me!

Also, by some Christmas miracle, we both managed to get Christmas Eve off work!
I think we're going to drive around looking at lights, egg nog & doughnuts in tow of Course!
I also want to start the tradition in our little family 
to bake all day the day before Christmas. Sugar cookies with festive icing, maybe even pie?? All kinds of Christmas goodies, etc!
What are your Christmas plans? Tell me your favorite traditions, and traditions you're starting!


  • coat: H&M {old}
  • checkered shirt: Gap. altered {men's section!}
  • belt/tights: Target
  • scarf: Gap sale
  • skirt: thrifted, hemmed
  • shoes: Charlotte Russe online 




Pin It!