{First things first. Yes, diary I do know Birthdaynicity is not a word.
Glad we got that elephant out of the room, phew!}
Here's what I wore on my 23rd birthday last month {layer by layer}:
{Layer 1}
{Layer 2 via adding a blazer}:
{Layer 3 via adding a coat}:
- Checkered shirt/ blazer/ belt: Thrifted
- lace top: Charlotte Russe
- coat: Burlington
- jeans: Gap sale
- magnifying glass necklace: Claire's
- mint nail polish: Revlon
| This used to be a necklace charm that I turned into a ring! |
So that's what I wore. This is what we ate!!
A couple of Izze's and a Cheescake Factory red velvet cheescake!
It was the most marvelous day. We started by eating lunch at the cutest little Pantry place {cinnamon roles as big as my face!}, then we went shopping together
to use a gift card Husband got me-he hates shopping so i knew it was a big sacrifice for him, that was the best birthday gift right there!-
then we finished the magical day by hanging out at Barnes and Noble
reading books and magazines together.
Seriously one of my favorite stores ever. I could spend hours there.
And that's where we got the yummy treats!
Hahaha, he brings out the silly side of me..
THE END! Mwah!

