Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmastime.

Dear Fashion Diary,



I know these photos don't look very Decembery...
that would be because they were taken in Arizona, on my little trip I recently took!
There's no way I could be bare-legged right now where I live.





Currently, my husband and I are watching Home Alone. It is officially Christmastime.
I've definitely grown up with this movie and it makes me miss home!
Call us slackers but we're just now getting our tree up;
Christmas just seems to come around faster and faster every year to sneak up on us.
There are few things more magical than turning out all the lights and sitting by the glow of a lit Christmas tree, which is what we're doing right now!
Just one of the many reasons why this is my favorite holiday :)







  • blouse: Gap clearance
  • skirt/belt/shoes: thrifted (D.I.)
  • necklace: Forever 21
  • watch: Charming Charlie

I hope you're all having a fantastic week and getting 
in the Christmas spirit!
What's your favorite Christmas tradition? 




Meet Virginia Design
Pin It!