Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blurry Nautical

Dear Fashion Diary,

I sincerely apologize for the blurriness of these photos, Diary.
I am clearly not very good at self timer photography yet.
Or.... maybe I'm a very talented photographer with a new style all my own!...
No one understands my work. 
Out of focus photography is IN people!! Embrace it!


  • striped top/ shoes:thrifted
  • long sleeved undershirt: Target
  • coat: gift c/o Burlington Coat Factory
  • pearl necklace: Rue 21
  • skinnies/ ring: Forever 21

See how.....artistic I am? Blurry photos are All the rage. Oh yeah.



I wore this to my friend's baby shower. 
I won't admit how long ago that was.
But I'm slowly chipping away at my fashion posts!
{Sometimes when I wear a boring outfit I get so relieved that 
I don't have to do a whole photo session and add it to my list of overdo posts! Is that sad,
that I get relieved when I don't look cute??} 








Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. What are your plans?? Do something spontaneous!

Pin It!