Finally! Some recent pictures that are just a little more creative than
the pictures at my old apartment.
I've been impatiently trying to get through all my old pictures so that I could
get the newer pictures up!
At long last :)
So I've noticed all of my outfits lately are dressy Sunday outfits.
When's the last time I Wasn't wearing a skirt on here?
I think that's a sign I need to start dressing cute on weekdays and not just Sundays.
Having to wear a uniform to work every day really puts
a damper on my fashion inspiration.
Now the only way I get to dress how I want is on Sundays!
| a fun vintage clutch I added a flower to! |
This is my favorite type of lace in the world! Does anyone know the name of it?
Want to know something funny? I actually wore a belt with this to church
but I took off the belt to relax a little bit when we got home;
then I decided it looked better without it!
You probably thought the black strip between skirt and top was a belt, didn't you?
Well the black 'belt' you see is simply part of this pink top,
which is actually a dress!
It's really a dress with a pink top and a black skirt that's hiding beneath this lace skirt.
Laziness pays off, who knew?
- dress worn as a top: Ross
- grey cardi/ lace skirt: Downeast Basics
- turquoise necklace: Romwe.com
- gold heels: Forever 21
- ring: Target
