So a little while back I guest posted over at Nina's blog at "Momma Go Round"
about turning your summer wardrobe to fall-ready apparel!
And I decided to just do the whole post on here too cause I loved the outcome so much.
Here's the summer version:
And the fall version!
I added leggings to keep my legs warm,
switched out the bright yellow top for a more subdued mustard,
ditched the open toed heels for some warmer booties,
and of course layered, layered, layered!
So I hope I inspired just 1 person to still wear their summer favorites in the
fall/wintertime! Bright colors and patterns
can have a place in All seasons.
| By far my favorite scarf. The warmest? No. The cutest? Yes. |
- blazer: thrifted
- scarf: gift
- mustard top: Forever 21
- belt: Wet Seal
- Floral skirt: thrifted {Gap}/ white skirt under: Forever 21
- flower pin: Jo-Ann
- leggings: ?
- boots: Steve Madden c/o Amazon Similar {on sale!}
P.S. I feel a little silly posting this about fall, when it's been SNOWING nontop here all day. What happened, Autumn??! Straight to winter? This isn't fair.
