Thursday, September 29, 2011

Typical Me.

Dear Fashion Diary,




Diary, can you believe I'm still purging old photos??
You're probably so sick of these boring, stand-in-front-of-a-white-door photos..
And this outfit is very typical me also.
Tucked in top with a girly skirt and some sparkle shoes.
Surprise surprise! haha
 





I have some new awesome photoshoots waiting to get their turn in the fashion diary,
and I'm almost done with these old ones!
That move really set me back blog-wise. But! Good news!
I finally went around our house taking pictures for you all to see.
So be expecting that soon :)

{for this I just pinned a vintage brooch to a hair accessory. Neither one seemed to be enough on their own so I combined them}

  •  striped top: thrifted
  • belt: thrifted
  • skirt: Downeast Basics
  • sparkle flats: Payless
  • pearl bracelets:???/ necklace: Forever 21
  • blue flower: ? pink brooch: vintage

Do any of you have fun weekend plans?
Husband and I are taking a road trip to attend our church's General Conference.
and see some family as well! 
Woot! {yeah, 'woot' just happened.}

Pin It!