Dear Fashion Diary,
| {ahem...just ignore the hamper there....} |
I found this geometric skirt at the thrift store along with some other fun finds!
And this top is a new addition to my wardrobe from a blogger's etsy shop!
{link at the end of this post}
| Kinda think this skirt makes me look fat....opinions? |
Notice the detailing on this top. It makes me feel so delicate and whimsical
when I wear it. Like it's a true antique.
And I could wear it in so many ways!!! Versatility is important to me.
These photos are pretty old...I can't wait to get all the old apartment shots out of the way!!
Almost there!
Oh and on a side note, a Huge thank you to all of your sweet anniversary wishes!
We went to see The Help, then went out to a Delish steakhouse.
We got all dressed up and he got me roses, it was such a fun night!
Hope you're all having a wonderful week!
- see-through top: Melissa's Etsy shop
- pink shiny-thread top: Gap
- belt: Wet Seal
- necklace: Downeast Basics
- lace t-shirt underneath: Charlotte Russe
- skirt: thrifted
- shoes: Charlotte Russe

